• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25th Annual Florida Toy Soldier Action Figure, Show Sunday, January 27th 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th Annual Florida Toy Soldier Action Figure, Show Sunday, January 27th 2019

Over 120 Tables offering Thousands of Military Miniatures New and Old, Action Figures, Collectibles Toys and Related Hobby Items. There is a Model building contest run by South Florida Scale Model Consortium. It is held at the Scottish Rites Masonic Hall at 2000 North D Street, Lake Worth Fl. 33460 Admission is $7 for adults, and Free for children under 12. For further information, visit "South Florida Toy Soldier Club " on Facebook.

• fhdavid52
    replied
    I have just acquired a large collection of 12inch figures and equipment, which I will be bringing to the Toy Soldier, action figure and show on the 27th of January. I am going to have at least a dozen of 40th Anniversary Pilot Dress Uniform sets and some of the Soldier Combat sets. I will have a large amount of loose custom 12 inch figures with uniforms. Many soldiers of the world.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X