• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My CH5 (Childhood Five)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CH5 (Childhood Five)

Commander Jake.

Jake by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Pepe

Pepe by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

S.J. (Smiley Joe)

Smiley Joe by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Tom Stone

Tom Stone by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Goldie

Goldie by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Love these dynamic character shots!

Comment

• Blondeactionman
      Blondeactionman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks LFJ! they were go fun to do too, all you need is a black sheet background and a couple of low wattage lamps.

I like these photos. So, were these your actual Joes from your childhood or newer versions? I wish I had my childhood Joes ( I had many).

Comment

• Blondeactionman
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Angelo. Yes mate these are my childhood survivors, though they have been extensively repaired and had parts replaced. They now look like I wanted them too as a kid. I do feel very lucky to still have the guys. I have to thank my parents for keeping them in their attic for all those uears.

Good camera angles @ Dal, nice looking figures too.. All I have of my AM & Joes from my childhood is some loose tatty items of uniforms and some weapons, but I still have most of my slot cars and model trains, all of which I guarded with my life when my family moved house when I was young.
    Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

• Blondeactionman
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it is such as shame that so many adult collectors have nothing from heir childhood for one reason or another?. But hey, at least we can collect and have adventures with them as ab adult!

All cool looking figures Dal!

Comment

• Blondeactionman
      Editing a comment
      Thanks jim! always appreciated my friend!
Working...
X