• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. That wet suit looks really clean.
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

• Thanks! This is from a son of a collector. He's selling his Dad's stuff here: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...24429850945637

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	91.9 KB ID:	5662

I bought this Joe from Facebook marketplace a few days ago. He's a gummy head Joe, with really perfect blonde paint. I think he'll be one of the cadets I'll be putting together. The Marine uniform is mostly in bad shape. Pants are dirty, the jacket is missing two snaps and the loop for the neck closure. And the hat is mostly hardened. The shoes are good though. I can always use a pair of vintage Joe shoes. They fit a lot better than the 40th ones. He also came with his tag which is nice. The gun on the left is almost certainly from the Chewbacca figures Hasbro produced.
        Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 07-14-2022, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Now I'm looking forward to the Kentuckiana show at the end of this month. I'm hoping to complete some sets with pieces and uniforms I find there. Hope to see all of you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Myles_Falworth View Post
            Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	91.9 KB ID:	5662

I bought this Joe from Facebook marketplace a few days ago. He's a gummy head Joe, with really perfect blonde paint. I think he'll be one of the cadets I'll be putting together. The Marine uniform is mostly in bad shape. Pants are dirty, the jacket is missing two snaps and the loop for the neck closure. And the hat is mostly hardened. The shoes are good though. I can always use a pair of vintage Joe shoes. They fit a lot better than the 40th ones. He also came with his tag which is nice. The gun on the left is almost certainly from the Chewbacca figures Hasbro produced.
            That's definitely a Kenner Chewbacca bowcaster gun, missing the cross-bar par.
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Custom Shirts

Comment

• If only it had the cross bar, that would make a cool addition to the weapons room!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	5696

This is my loot from Kentuckiana last weekend. I couldn't find much on my wants list, so I got almost all modern stuff, except for the MOA uniform from Darryl DePriest. I can never have too many of these. The boxes are from Pawtucket Platoon, and are of excellent quality like the club boxes were. The wetsuits were from Tearle Ashby and are made from the original molds!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	5700

Tonight I decided I need some new project figures to start on. I have other older ones I'm still not done with, but I wanted some AT guys to fill out my uniforms. So here is what I got off Ebay tonight.

Comment

Working...
                  X