• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Adventure Team mustered on deck and reporting for duty!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Adventure Team mustered on deck and reporting for duty!

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	98.7 KB ID:	3525
    As of the Kentuckiana Gi Joe show, I finally have the entire Adventure Team in vintage figures. I found out one of the AT Commanders I had sent away for voice repairs was actually a Talking Astronaut, so now I have to find him a vintage uniform. I already had a MOA with blonde flocking, so I swapped the head out so my Astronaut could once again have the correct noggin. In the meantime, here are all the members of the Adventure Team, circa 1970. All have hard hands, and most have the correct uniform and dog tags. The Talking MOA is in the dark green uniform and needs to be re-outfitted, as does the Talking Astronaut. A couple of these figures also need minor body repairs. But now they're finally all in the house, and ready for Adventure.
    Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 08-01-2019, 05:47 AM.

Wow, nice figures. Congrats!!!!
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

Nice! Your MOA on the end has a funny fold in his shirt tail. If you take it off the joe and submerge it in the sink (cool water), then lay it out on the counter and hand-press it, it'll lie flat on him after it dries. Nice looking Adventure Team! Congrats!
      - ATC

AT Commander's unofficial website: www.gijoe.50megs.com

Comment

Nice lineup!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	109.5 KB ID:	3692Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	152.6 KB ID:	3693Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	112.7 KB ID:	3694Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	116.4 KB ID:	3695
          I finally got my Adventure Team Headquarters set up. I had to clear some space on top of the hutch on one of my desks. But it looks good there. Now I need to clear more shelves to be able to put out more figures and vehicles for display. I never thought I'd say this, but I really have too many books! Here are some photos of the HQ and most of my "first stringers" AT members.

Comment

Nice set up. I wish I had the room to set up my AT Headquarters.
            The Joe Collecting "Geek".
            Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
            www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
            Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
            www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
            Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
            www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
            Want to see my new art? Check out:
            www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

Very nice!
              Danny(Drquest)
              Captain Action HQ
              Custom Shirts

Comment

Comment

What parts are you missing? I have extras for trade.

Comment

Looking good! Enjoying your photos!

Comment

Just noticed but how about the Black AA Commander? lol...I hated to say anything...
                      Last edited by inntruderr61; 10-23-2019, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Don't have one in vintage yet. I do have the club version though.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles_Falworth View Post
                          Don't have one in vintage yet. I do have the club version though.
                          I have all the Vintage Adventure Team figures except for a Talking Man of Action and a Talking Astronaut..
                          The Club AA Commander is a nice one!
                          Last edited by inntruderr61; 10-30-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

I have an extra orange handle, 3 orange clips for the tower, one broken but usable tan console. (One of the handlebars is broken but the piece is included and could be repaired.) Also the small sticker is missing. I also have the searchlight - missing the clear lens, one map, a hose and nozzle, the orange beam which goes across the top of the equipment room (has one of the hanger clips broken), and one front door. I may have other parts too. Would need to rummage around some more. Send me a PM with anything you might want to trade. I'll get pictures sent via PM later tonight so you can see the condition of the items I have. Cheers!
                              Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 11-02-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X