• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21st RC M5 Stuart Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDBlueknight
    started a topic 21st RC M5 Stuart Help

21st RC M5 Stuart Help

I am finally delving into why my left track on my M5 Stuart isn't working in the forward position. (It works in reverse). I'm trying to figure out if it's the tank, or the remote control. I know there was another page outside of the Trenches that dealt in detail on how to rewire the "reversed" controls on the tank. Has anyone encountered this situation, or remembers where that rewire page is? I was going to use the page as a disassembly guide.

• ATC
    replied
    I've got second tank that was having a radio problem and I couldn't figure out. I had to take it apart anyway, to modify it. I installed seats for the driver and gunner, cut out space in a turret for an interior, and mounted 37 mm anti-tank gun as the Canon in the turd of the Stewart. It looked better in the turret as well as externally. When I reassemble the whole tank, the malfunctioning radio worked fine. I must have wiggled a wire or something.
    - AT

Leave a comment:

• SDBlueknight
    replied
    I have been monkeying with it, and I am fairly convinced it is not the controller, but something in the motor/ circuit panel itself. Unfortunately, I am entering an area I am not qualified to tackle.

Leave a comment:

• ATC
    replied
    I have a radio controlled Humvee from 21st century, too. The radio on that is all jacked up. I don't think 21st century did very good with their electronics. Someday I will take my Humvee to a radio control hobby shop and get a new radio for it.
    http://gijoe.50megs.com/HumVee8.htm

It's really cool, but the radio is the absolute worst!

-ATC

Leave a comment:

• ATC
    replied
    I had the same problem. I switched wire polarity on both engines. Then my reverse didn't work on one side and I had to remember that my controls were backwards. I never figured out what was wrong.
    -ATC
    Last edited by ATC; 09-12-2021, 08:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X