• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.I.Joe Special Mission Kitmix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amwic
    started a topic G.I.Joe Special Mission Kitmix

G.I.Joe Special Mission Kitmix

Here's a kitbash i did some years back, it's on a 40th Joe, it's my idea of what a specially chosen Joe would wear on a "Special Mission" behind enemy lines. The uniform is of unknown origin, It looks like a Green Beret knock off uniform? I've mixed other items to the kitbash, including a modern Action Man weapon and a reissued AM 40th helmet.. the red boots are a big mystery and were found at a car boot sale over here in the UK, I've not seen them anywhere else before, someone said they might be that colour because of dye leakage from the plastic?, but they are a completely uniform red colour, which leans towards being the original intended colour..

• amwic
    replied
    Thanks fellas.

Leave a comment:

• angelo7
    replied
    This is nice! Thanks for the photos. They look great. Like them boots too.

Leave a comment:

• BRJoe
    replied
    Awesome kitbash and Super nice photos...your photos are always top notch! Keep em coming!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X