Default If you know then , What you know now .

If you know, Then what you now .
    Collector wise If it was me, I would save any loose Change i didnot get any Allowance.

I Would take a Buss to the closes , Kmart buy any Back Yard Bag Acc. That are on mark down.
    Or Box Set.

I know i would hide my . Oriniginal Joes hide them ,Were nobody find them for many Years.
    I would have Parent take me too Any Swap Meet. And Buy any loose Body Parts or Bits Uniforms

Maybe Acc. Rifle or Pistol Belt, Iy would late 60"s early 70"s the items would not be consider colleciable yet.
    Should not be out of reason .Iam sure My parents would not have bought every thing .

But to get my Hands on even Used Tan Vinyage Gi Joe 5 Star Jeep.
    Come to think about it My Grand Father use to take mr to the Big Good Will Store..........HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM

Default Re: If you know then , What you know now .

Wellllll

Chicago, home of the Cubs, best team in baseball!!!!!

Yeah, if I knew then what I know now, I would have ALOT more stuff. But here's the thing, nothing would be worth anything because everyone would have it and kept it sealed, boxed, etc., which is what happened to collectables from the last 30 years. But if you are not collecting for investment, like me, then yeah, there is a lot I wish I did get back then, just because some of the stuff is hard to find and I actually had access to it back in the day. One thing that kinda haunts me to this day is going to TRU back in the 80's, and deciding if I should buy the Cobra Hydrofoil of G1 Megatron. I had both in my hands, but only could get one. I chose the hydrofoil, just because I was more of a Joe fan then a Transformers fan. I kinda wish I chose megatron because you will never see a new megatron in gun form because of the way the world is now. I don't regret the hydrofoil, its a great toy, but just knowing I could've had a G1 Megatron still kinda haunts me.
    [B]The Joe Collectin' "Geek" Visit my art store: www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart

Quote Originally Posted by GeekDragon View Post
    Yeah, if I knew then what I know now, I would have ALOT more stuff. But here's the thing, nothing would be worth anything because everyone would have it and kept it sealed, boxed, etc., which is what happened to collectables from the last 30 years. But if you are not collecting for investment, like me, then yeah, there is a lot I wish I did get back then, just because some of the stuff is hard to find and I actually had access to it back in the day. One thing that kinda haunts me to this day is going to TRU back in the 80's, and deciding if I should buy the Cobra Hydrofoil of G1 Megatron. I had both in my hands, but only could get one. I chose the hydrofoil, just because I was more of a Joe fan then a Transformers fan. I kinda wish I chose megatron because you will never see a new megatron in gun form because of the way the world is now. I don't regret the hydrofoil, its a great toy, but just knowing I could've had a G1 Megatron still kinda haunts me.
    I really wish at lease have hid my Oringinal Action Soldier from my Mother ,
    I would love have the Opportunity repair him my self. But like you siad if i could change things i properly. Not be a Coolector today or a Member of this or any Forum.

Chicago, home of the Cubs, best team in baseball!!!!!

Yeah, there are a few things from way back when I wish I still had, just because they were so cool and I had so much fun with all of it.
    [B]The Joe Collectin' "Geek" Visit my art store: www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart

If I knew then what I know now, I would have had a very unhappy childhood - I would have been afraid to touch my toys for fear of "ruining" them.

Good point didnot think about that

Thread Information