• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB Adventure Team Thermal Terrain Scanner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Adventure Team Thermal Terrain Scanner

I'm looking for a loose Adventure Team Thermal Terrain Scanner, and prefer a complete one. Have tons of stuff to trade or paypal..

Thanks!

Danny
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Custom Shirts

I have one, but it's missing the two black squares and the AT hatch cover. May have other issues. I'm looking for a green briefcase for the Secret Agent set, plus a silencer (silver tipped preferred). Also looking for coins for the 8 ropes treasure chest, and jewels from the mummy's tomb and stolen idol sets. Maybe we can make a deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Myles_Falworth View Post
      I have one, but it's missing the two black squares and the AT hatch cover. May have other issues. I'm looking for a green briefcase for the Secret Agent set, plus a silencer (silver tipped preferred). Also looking for coins for the 8 ropes treasure chest, and jewels from the mummy's tomb and stolen idol sets. Maybe we can make a deal?
      PM sent
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Custom Shirts

Comment

I would also be interested in the Jettison to Safety set.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Custom Shirts

Comment

Working...
        X