• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED: L@@KING FOR 2011 & 2012 GI JOE CONVENTION GOLDEN TICKET 12" LAPEL PINS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: L@@KING FOR 2011 & 2012 GI JOE CONVENTION GOLDEN TICKET 12" LAPEL PINS

Hey Guys,
    I'm new to the forum. I'm actually a GI Joe 3 3/4 collector. I've mainly collected the o-ring style GI Joe figures because that's what I played with as a kid. I'm 41 years old, so the original GI Joe figures from the 60's & 70's were a little before my time, but I do have about 8 of the 12" convention released figures in my collection. When the GI Joe Conventions started coming out with the 25th anniversary style figures, I lost interest in buying them. I started collecting the convention lapel pins each year after as a way of still keeping up with the conventions each year. My purpose of this posting is that, I was wondering if anyone could help me out in finding a couple of the lapel pins that I'm missing? The ones that I'm looking for are the 2011 & 2012 Convention Golden Ticket lapel pins that came with the 12" packages. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'd be willing to pay $100 each for them because of them being the last ones that I need.

Thanks,
    Everett

Welcome to the forum . I think your best bet would be on e-bay they do pop up from time to time there. Its no problem asking here to who know what may come of it. Later

Comment

Working...
    X