• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain Action Vintage Costumes FS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Action Vintage Costumes FS

I have the following partially complete vintage Captain Action costumes for sale:

1) Phantom - Suit (small stain on left hip), mask, cowl (faded) and boots are vintage. I believe the belt is Playing Mantis (has a letter "B" on the back?). Also including two aftermarket cold .45 automatic pistols, plus a black pistol that I think is also PM. PM knife with skull on the hilt. - $40

2) Captain America - Suit, missing some of the star points; mask (small splits on both sides; boots (one is split at the top front) and nice supple belt - $35

3) Steve Canyon - Mask, olive drab flight suit, boots, helmet, oxygen mask, belt, parachute pack - SOLD

Shipping is extra. PM me or email me at sdsherman62@gmail.com if interested.
    Cap America Steve Canyon Phantom
    Last edited by Shermanator; 02-07-2019, 03:16 PM.

Nice prices Steve!
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Custom Shirts

Comment

Steve Canyon set has been sold.

Comment

All three sets have been sold.

Comment

Working...
        X