• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need AT Helicopter parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need AT Helicopter parts

I'm looking for AT helicopter struts (yellow ) and the tail assembly. I have the fuselage, but need the tail rotor and stabilizer fins. I have some 5 star Jeep parts, including howitzer shell, and searchlight parts + steering wheel, some Seawolf sub parts (including pump, white floats and periscope) and other vintage stuff I can trade. I also have some extras of a few AT uniforms, and some other AT equipment: Firefighter (complete), undersea sled (missing black fin), and deep sea diver weight belts, White Tiger Hunt tent poles & connectors, AT Headquarters parts, etc. to name a few. PM me if interested. I'm also willing to purchase from someone if the price is reasonable. Thanks!!!

I have an AT helicopter flight stick if you need one.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Custom Shirts

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've got one. But thanks!

Comment

Just got the parts I needed. No longer need these from anyone. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Working...
        X