• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Gi Joe Military and AT figures for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Gi Joe Military and AT figures for sale

I am trimming my collection due to space issues. These are all in good condition. Problems with each are noted with the photos. All have their original stringing, and all have all-vintage uniforms, including shirt, pants, boots and dogtags. Nothing repro on any of them. I have also listed these for sale on the Facebook page and on another Facebook page to sell fast. Shipping is included in the Continental US. I will ship foreign but you must pay the freight. See photos for details and descriptions. Thanks for looking!
    Red headed Land Adventurer. All snaps. No rips, no holes. No stress cracks. Probably reflocked. Includes vintage AT dog tag but no chain. Stands fine. $60 Land Adventurer. Includes AT dog tag but no chain. Uniform still has original AT sticker. Has darker camo pattern. No rips no holes. All snaps present. Good flocking. Stands well. $60 Brown PH Soft Head Action Soldier. Bottom snap on shirt detached on one side but included. Has usual stress cracks. Has two left thighs. Patent Pending. No rips or holes. Minor eyebrow rubs. Can stand, but not easily. Perfect hair. $55
    Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 07-15-2019, 08:44 PM.
Working...
X