• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Black and White Seen on TV Soldier in box with outfit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Black and White Seen on TV Soldier in box with outfit

Looking for Black and White Seen on TV Soldier in box with outfit

Sean

Bump...

Comment

Still looking.

Sean

Comment

I am about to have 2 of these. I may be willing to part with one if you have something I really want to trade. Not interested in selling. Check my "wants" list. I also am currently looking for the following parts for the AT Trouble Shooter - the windshield, the black battery cover, the antenna, the orange grille, and the two small plastic pieces which go on top. PM me to let me know what you have. Thanks. I'm also now looking for the accessory sets to the Club Man of the Sea, the Man of Asia, and the Comrade of Action. Also looking for the Navy Honor Guard set. Thanks!
        Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 11-12-2019, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Spacecrawler, I now have two in hand. I'd be wiling to trade one of them to you. Mostly I'm trying to find the B/W Sailor, or a couple of the accessory sets for the Comrade of Action, or the Man of Asia. I'm also open to other trades. Let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Myles_Falworth View Post
            Spacecrawler, I now have two in hand. I'd be wiling to trade one of them to you. Mostly I'm trying to find the B/W Sailor, or a couple of the accessory sets for the Comrade of Action, or the Man of Asia. I'm also open to other trades. Let me know!
            Hey, hmm... I don't think I have any extras of those sets to trade. If you'd like to sell please let me know.

Sean

Comment

I'm sending a message to you through this site. Respond if you get it. Thanks!

Comment

Did you get my message?

Comment

Originally posted by Myles_Falworth View Post
                  Did you get my message?
                  I just got the message but I have no "reply" button in my inbox for some reason., so can't reply to it. So I had to compose a new message to send to you- let me know if you got it.

Sean

Comment

Sean, I got your message. I just sent a reply. Thanks!

Comment

Payment has been sent, Myles_Falworth, thanks!

Sean

Comment

Working...
                      X