• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to buy or trade for: Gi Joe Us Army 716th Battalion Mp Saigon Defender figure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy or trade for: Gi Joe Us Army 716th Battalion Mp Saigon Defender figure

I am looking for super-articulated Vietnam era Gi Joe sets. The one I most would like is the Vietnam 9th Infantry Soldier set. I have several Super-Articulated Gi Joes to trade, including a Forward Air Control boxed figure. The others are Midnight Drop figures with open box, and others that are loose. All are complete with their Desert uniforms, belts, etc. All have weapons and helmets with cloth covers. All have all parts and desert boots. Would love to make a trade. Desert Storm for Vietnam. Let me know your needs, and we can make a deal. Thanks!
    Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 12-05-2020, 05:48 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	4576 Here's what it looks like.

Comment

I finally got one from Ebay which arrived a couple of days ago. Nice when a long search ends!

Comment

Working...
      X