• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Talking Marine for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Talking Marine for sale

I have a talking Marine for sale as pictured, SOLD plus shipping via paypal friends and family

Little eyebrow/face wear
    Does talk, sounds pretty good, but could be better
    The string was replaced at some point, not by me and is too long as you can see
    Joe is a little loose, but does stand on his own, rivet paint is good overall
    Original dog tag
    Two left brown boots​

Last edited by drquest; 01-21-2024, 04:47 PM.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Custom Shirts

Typical Marine, two left boots. Bet his bunk mate has two rights. LOL Thqt is a great price. Marines are tough to find.
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

LOL... yeah I was looking at it and thought I'd switch it out, but decided to let it ride
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Custom Shirts

Comment

I'll throw in shipping, and some OD caps and accessories, belts etc I have laying around to go with it.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Custom Shirts

Comment

Wished I was in need, this is a great price. Do not think he will hang around long.
          - Scott
          PH and Proud
          Bulletmann - Hyatta
          See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Working...
          X