• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Captain Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Captain Action

I picked up another purple variation of the original blue/black Captain Action jumpsuit. The emblem is messed up, and all of my good emblem suits are on display. Does anyone have a vintage Captain Action blue/black body suit with a good emblem? I don't care what the condition the suit is in, just interested in a good emblem.

I have some C/A stuff to trade, and plenty of vintage GiJoe stuff or money is fine.

This link below show what the purple suit looks like if you are interested and this is another one I have. There's lots of debate about this, people saying it's just faded from the original blue, but even inside and behind the emblem it's the same color. Plus held side to side with the Phantom suit, it's the same color.

I've been wanting an example of the purple suit variation for quite a while and just got one.I'm happy with it!Basically the purple replaced the standar...
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Custom Shirts
Working...
X