• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for gear for Japanese SOTW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for gear for Japanese SOTW

I am looking for some of the loose gear for a Japanese SOTW. I have the figure, shirt, pants and helmet. I am looking for the rifle, bayonet, backpack, pistol holster etc.

I have lots of vintage for trade, so let me know if you have spares.

I had scores of successful trades and deals on the old trenches, Always a great time making deals with trenchers.

Thanks

I might be able to help if you are still looking. Love MT by the way. Been three times with the family.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Paul (geyejoeme) for selling me the pieces I needed to complete my Japanese soldier. Paul is an outstanding guy, great to work with, nice to chat with and very genuine. The type of person who makes the Trenches what it is, a great place.

Comment

• geyejoeme
          geyejoeme commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Josh...ditto to and about you. Hope to chat more about Montana, Joes and see you around the Trenches.
      Working...
      X