• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Selling Formats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Selling Formats

I have been trying to consolidate my collection so I can enjoy it better. I wanted to offer some selling routes that I have found to be successful.

1) Ebay. I think everyone know this. It is the "go to" for buying, but not the same for selling. Sellers face more risks due to Ebay policies and guidelines and there is fees. It does have a lot traffic for joe stuff. Listing items at peak times offer best results.

2) Face Book. I use it for business purposes, but the market place is rocking. I sold stuff and it is free as long as you don't mind losing your anonymity. Can meet people locally or ship stuff if you willing. I have been lucky in selling one item and then getting additional add on sales. I think it has better traffic than Ebay. I find people in the market place are over priced, so listing anything at a reasonable rate makes your items sell fast. As with any in your face transaction, haggling prices may vary.

3) Craiglist. Great for selling Cars and Bikes, but I had little luck for everything else. Traffic/views in your area may fare better than mine. Lots of spam and people who don't show up or follow through. The biggest perk is that it's free.

4) Let it go. This has a successful sales rate pretty close to craiglist with a feedback system for buyers and sellers. It has a build in IM system which is convenient. Traffic/views in your area may fare better than mine. This is a free service in exchange for info/date similar to facebook.

If anyone else has any suggestion, PLMK.

Thanks.
    Jay

Working...
X