• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adventure team HQ kids playhouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure team HQ kids playhouse

Another oldie but goodie; found this on youtube a few years back.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR2wT03ymN4
    Last edited by mikemcfly84; 06-11-2018, 09:26 PM.

Very cool! I wonder what it looks like today, a decade-and-a-half later...

Comment

That. Looks. Amazing.

I want one. For myself.

I don't have kids.

Comment

That HQ is an ideal place to escape to for a bit of peace and quite.. It looks amazing, and no doubt an exciting place for the younger ones to spend the weekend.
        Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

Originally posted by amwic View Post
          That HQ is an ideal place to escape to for a bit of peace and quite.. It looks amazing, and no doubt an exciting place for the younger ones to spend the weekend.
          The younger ones? I'd play in it now.
          The Joe Collecting "Geek".
          Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
          www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
          Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
          www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
          Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
          www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
          Want to see my new art? Check out:
          www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

Comment

Let us know how you get on. I'd build one if I had the real estate for it, sadly, I don't think the apartment complex will be too keen on the notion.

Comment

I think it might be a good idea to paint all the woodwork (inside & out) with a AT yellow coloured outdoor paint, that should help protect the woodwork from the elements and make it last longer. I've got a standard back garden shed which is my retreat for some peace and quite, it has some comfy chairs, a refrigerator/cooler with stocks in it and a kettle, there's also a heater for the colder weather and a radio cd player with earphones. Whenever i have my winter astronomy nights in my backyard i use the shed to look at my star maps (under a dim red light) and also make hot drinks in there.
                Last edited by amwic; 06-13-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amwic View Post
                  I think it might be a good idea to paint all the woodwork (inside & out) with a AT yellow coloured outdoor paint, that should help protect the woodwork from the elements and make it last longer. I've got a standard back garden shed which is my retreat for some peace and quite, it has some comfy chairs, a refrigerator/cooler with stocks in it and a kettle, there's also a heater for the colder weather and a radio cd player with earphones. Whenever i have my winter astronomy nights in my backyard i use the shed to look at my star maps (under a dim red light) and also make hot drinks in there.

Comment

Sounds good mikemcfly84

Comment

Working...
                    X