• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jersey trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey trip

For my birthday and Memorial Day Weekend, we drove down to see some dear friends in New Jersey. I did some antiquing, but didn't find any vintage Joes to buy. It wasn't a total action figure loss. A local hobby shop had a small Joe that I picked up.

If I had more money, my guys could have gotten some sweet rides!

A trip to the USS Intrepid museum did feature a Gi Joe.

I did pick up nice vintage fig last week via Ebay. I've wanted a Captain Action for a while; and was able to grab a decent armless one. I gave him some arms from the Knight of Darkness.

Inspired by this Osprey image,

I've made my CA a Coastie!

Along with the Captain Action, I grabbed a nice Johnny Hero lot from the UK! As a nice surprise, the auction showed 3 caps, but there were 4 in the package! They're one of the very few styles of headgear that fit over the Joe flocking. I'll have to decide who gets the short straw as an Orioles fan! LOL

-Nate

Hi Nate,

The little Joes are pretty nice, I've got a small Dr X figure. Good work on the new CA arms. The ideal caps to fit over flocked hair Joes is a MAM cap ( MAM is short for "Modern Action Man" 1993 - 2006 ) Two of your black caps look very similar to the MAM ones.
    Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

Working...
    X