• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIJoe CC last hurrah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIJoe CC last hurrah

So the Club Convention is next weekend. Char and I will be driving in on Friday and leaving Sunday. Gonna link up with the ATL posse and kick it with all our old pals.

Would like to link up for one last Trenches Photo if possible. So any Trenches member going, lets try to get together for at least one photo.

- Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

I'll be getting in with my son and daughter on Wednesday evening and leaving on Sunday. Just let me know when and where! Safe travels!
    Later,
    --Mark
    "Only GI Joe is GI Joe"

Comment

I will be there with my wife and son Tommy. We're arriving Thursday night and leaving Sunday morning. Looking forward to this as it's my first convention!

Comment

I'll be there as well. Looking at arriving Wednesday night and leaving Monday morning.

Comment

I am planning on driving in Friday morning and leaving Sunday.

Comment

We should be in Thursday and leave on Sunday.

Comment

Unfortunately, I will be at a conference in Colorado discussing secure transmission of CJIS and HIPAA protected data. Which is way way less fun that playing with toys with my friends..

Comment

Well me and buddy Bill are getting ready in about 3 days .we are coming in on Thursday at about noon or 1:30 pm. I 'am doing the driving from Michigan. See you all there.

Comment

Working...
                X