• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GI Joe Convention in Chattanooga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GI Joe Convention in Chattanooga

So who is going to be at the last GI Joe Club Convention in Chattanooga this week?

We will be there with a booth. If you have any requests, let me know and we can bring them.

Steve

I need white outfit and boots for the talking Astronaut fuss head blond. He naked right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dezoat View Post
      I need white outfit and boots for the talking Astronaut fuss head blond. He naked right now.

We should be able to have that for you.

Steve

Comment

Comment

Do a lot of people trade Joe stuff in the hotel rooms? Is this a big thing at conventions?

Comment

Someone pick up one of the green convention shirts in XL for me and I'll paypal you the money for it.........Im scared there won't be any left after the show is over...

Matt

Comment

Had a great Con! Even if I didn't get to spend as much time as I would like. Finally got to meet a few Trenchers, however briefly. And I added to my vintage AT. I'll post a more thorough after action report later, after the rest of our vacation. Cheers!

Comment

I look forward to seeing some photos of the event
                Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

Originally posted by Vintagefan70 View Post
                  Someone pick up one of the green convention shirts in XL for me and I'll paypal you the money for it.........Im scared there won't be any left after the show is over...

Matt
                  I ' am really sorry BUT that great looking T shirt was SOLD OUT at about 6:30 pm on Thursday June 21 2018. When I got to the club store at about 8:30 pm they only had Small and Medium left. It was the BIG gripe at the show. I was in line on the 2nd day let make deal table at Club store and Jack Hall was behind me ,we take about what the heck about the vintage t-shirt . Brian S. have done Cons for 25 years and that all they produce come on. A lot of the collector didn't get chance to buy any. I do know by the end of the show all shirts and hats were sold out. I was lucky that I ordered 12 inch set with hat and shirt , I wanted get another shirt I was so shock it was sold out that early.

Comment

Originally posted by dezoat View Post

I ' am really sorry BUT that great looking T shirt was SOLD OUT at about 6:30 pm on Thursday June 21 2018. When I got to the club store at about 8:30 pm they only had Small and Medium left. It was the BIG gripe at the show. I was in line on the 2nd day let make deal table at Club store and Jack Hall was behind me ,we take about what the heck about the vintage t-shirt . Brian S. have done Cons for 25 years and that all they produce come on. A lot of the collector didn't get chance to buy any. I do know by the end of the show all shirts and hats were sold out. I was lucky that I ordered 12 inch set with hat and shirt , I wanted get another shirt I was so shock it was sold out that early.
                    It's cool, but I agree, knowing that this was the last show, they should have ordered extra on some of the souvenirs....That really is a neat t-shirt...

Matt

Comment

Convention pics are up at the con site.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles_Falworth View Post
                        Convention pics are up at the con site.
                        Thanks, I've just been over there to have a look, cool show as usual.
                        Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

Working...
                        X