• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Adventure Team Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Adventure Team Site

I've been meaning to for a while. Seeing AT Commander's finally motivated me.

https://atfiles.wixsite.com/adventureteam

Still very much a work in progress, I hope to get some more content online soon.

Funny! My site inspired you? Awesome!
    http://www.gijoe.50megs.com
    Last edited by ATC; 06-19-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Just did an update.

Added pictures for all figures/characters already posted. Now each figure has at least one photo, and a brief description.

More to follow.

Comment

It's coming along great, Yankee!

- ATC
        http://www.gijoe.50megs.com
        Last edited by ATC; 07-02-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Made a couple changes to some pre-existing pages, and added a couple new ones.

Comment

Looking good!!!

Comment

Great site! Love how you've converted modern figures to vintage style. Very cool.

Comment

Pardon?

Comment

I like both the websites - for ATC and Action Yankee. ATC - I loved the sock sweaters and want to try to make one. I could use a diagram of the sock and where to cut it and sew it. PM me if you want.

Comment

Gee, Unveiled, I didn't use any sort of diagram, pattern, or anything. I just cut the sock square (cut off the "foot" part and just used the ankle part). Then I turned it inside out and sewed across the "cut" end. Picture this: a sock turned into an open-ended bag. That's really what it resembled. Then I put slits where the collar and arms would be. I used leftover sock material (from the OTHER worn out sock) for material to make the sleeves. The sleeves were just a length of material sewn on one side to make a tube. Then I cut the tube to the length I wanted for each sleeve, leaving enough extra to fold over and make the cuffs. At the shoulder end, I just turned the sweater inside out again, and sewed on the inside-out sleeves.... that way when I turned it rightside-out, the seams would all be inside and nobody could see what a crummy sewing job I did. I just goofed around with material for collars until they looked right. Again, sew stuff inside out so it'll hide your ugly work. I didn't use any seam unraveller-stopper stuff on my black Jane sweater, but I did on the brown Joe sweater. Unfortunately the seam-unraveller stuff made a gucky mess. If I do another one, I'll just leave extra material and fold it over once or twice before sewing for a more solid seam that won't fray. Live and learn, I guess. Glad you liked the little projects!
                    - ATC

AT Commander's Adventure Team HQ:
                    www.gijoe.50megs.com

Comment

Working...
                    X