• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good source for orange wetsuit for Joe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good source for orange wetsuit for Joe?

I remember sometime in the distant past on this site, that someone was looking for a reproduction wetsuit for Danger of the Depths or another Joe set. And there was a company that produced a wetsuit which was different material from the original rubber, and thought to be more durable (beside which it looked great).

I'm now looking for such a wetsuit for my own joes. If anyone remembers where to get these newfangled suits, please let me know. I'm sure others here would also like to know. Thanks!

There was a company called Project ARE that made reproduction wetsuits out of spandex or some such material (along with lots of other cool items), unfortunately the company closed a year or two ago. Anyone know if the owners are still active in the hobby, or if any of their old stock is still available?

Comment

This website sells them, $39. They are latex though, so will have a limited shelf life unless you display it in an air tight, vacuum sealed, oxygen free case.
      https://www.6scaleusa.com/j-team-alpha

Sean

Comment

Working...
      X