• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kentucky Joe Expo roll call?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Joe Expo roll call?

Is it too early to get a roll call for the Kentucky GI Joe toy expo? I'm pretty excited to get there this year!
    - ATC
    http://www.gijoe.50megs.com

Im setting up this year. I can't leave til first thing Friday- so Im not sure lll make the preview. This is my first show- Im excited!!

Comment

I'll be there bright and early on Saturday!
      Later,
      --Mark
      "Only GI Joe is GI Joe"

Comment

Char and I will roll in sometime Friday. I won't say when because I won't make that time because I suck at time changes. We will do the early bird with ya.

It is going to be a blast Dave. Can't wait for you to meet so many folks. I think you will be very surprised and the people you will meet that remember you from "the box".

There will be plenty of delicious vintage to be had and I will introduce you to Scott Wilde so bring your talker. You don't know what is about to hit you!
        - Scott
        PH and Proud
        Bulletmann - Hyatta
        See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

I wish I could go... I could have a table or two of stuff to sell, but alas we're on vacation in the wrong direction....
          Danny(Drquest)
          Captain Action HQ
          Custom Shirts

Comment

• GI Defender
            GI Defender commented
            Editing a comment
            One of these days Danny, our paths will cross!

You could always do The Bugs Bunny thing, and take a wrong turn at Albuquerque..

????

Comment

I will be there! Hoping to bring my (mostly) completed R/C Joemobile.

Comment

Originally posted by ATC View Post
              You could always do The Bugs Bunny thing, and take a wrong turn at Albuquerque..

????
              I think the family would notice that unfortunately, LOL...
              Danny(Drquest)
              Captain Action HQ
              Custom Shirts

Comment

I will be there, along with my brother. We will have a table.

Comment

Well since I'm running the show, I guess I have to be there.

Glad to see so many people excited to come.

We have a lot of good vendors and some neat exclusive items, so I think it will be a lot of fun.

Its going to be a full house I think.

Steve

Comment

"Exclusive items" you say? Yer a tease, Steve!!

Comment

I will be there Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon - looking forward to it!

Comment

Countdown! Drive time tomorrow! One day to lift off, and Counting...

Comment

I'm surprised there's not more chatter about the Kentucky Expo. I'm so excited I'm practically peeing my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by ATC View Post
                            I'm surprised there's not more chatter about the Kentucky Expo. I'm so excited I'm practically peeing my pants!
                            If that is the case, please change them before going on the sales floor. We have to keep up our appearances.

Seriously there is a lot of excitement on the Facebook pages and I think its going to be a packed house.

Looking forward to having you join us.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                            X