• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe con 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe con 2018

So does anyone think the club will actually show some pics of the 12 inch con set before the con?
    I mean c'mon man the entire squad of lil fellas are out there yet they haven't shown one snippet that I have seen of the 12 inch set. With all the interest the 12 inch collectors were showing in going to the con at Joelanta maybe if the club would show us what we are getting maybe the 12 inch set would have sold out by now also. Ok rant over.

I agree, I keep looking for at least 1 pic now that the whole 3 3/4 inch set is up...They do like to tease...lol...

Comment

Patiently waiting for weeks...at this rate the Con will be over and we'll have seen the set in person before they post pics!
      Later,
      --Mark
      "Only GI Joe is GI Joe"

Comment

Previews of the Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost set have finally been posted to the GI Joe Con site.
        Later,
        --Mark
        "Only GI Joe is GI Joe"

Comment

I thought the Sears set came with a bunch of grenades. I don't see any included with this set. Should there be?

Comment

Comment

I love it. Would be even better with the 4 pocket green unis, but I've always been a sucker for cammies. Even when I was 5. Maybe if we're lucky there will be some cool exclusives in the club store related to green berets, like extra 4 pocket sets. Could happen. Patterns are there. Also could be another tent, or some other accessory.

Comment

I'm more into the AT stuff. It's a decent enough set if you like GBs, but not appealing to me. But I knew that the really cool AT sets were kinda done.
                Join the adventure! http://www.adventureteamheadquarters.com

Comment

I have already put together 95% of this set. Way over priced at 300+

Comment

Here is my set so far. By next week I will have a box also Click image for larger version

Name:	20180418_002821~2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	692Click image for larger version

Name:	20180418_001739~2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	693

Comment

I just need about 6 more tent pegs and 6 sadbags.

Comment

Great job Ratsix!

Comment

Working...
                        X