• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Eyed Man of Action?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Eyed Man of Action?

Have any of you ever seen or had a fuzzy head Man of Action with brown painted eyes? I just noticed this recently when going through my collection that's been boxed up for several years. I have an original Man of Action with brown painted eyes, like that of the Sea Adventurer. Most Man of Actions I've had over the years are always blue eyed(beardless Land Adventurer head). Just curious is this is rare or just a case whatever the flocker was feeling like one afternoon in the early 1970s in Hong Kong?
    "I've got a tough assignment for you."
    Actively collecting since '97.
    Original Trenches member.
    ?????
    ?????

Comment

Hair colors were mixed up up sometimes, so wouldn't surprise me a bit if they didn't randomly change up other stuff too. My original air Adventurer was brown haired the day I open his box.

Comment

It's definitely not a reflock. This Joe is original down to his Kung fu Grip. Thanks.
        "I've got a tough assignment for you."
        Actively collecting since '97.
        Original Trenches member.
        ?????
        ?????

Comment

I have I almost got him too. had my Hands on a loose Talking M.O.A. need some work,
          and had Brown Eyes I thought it was a mistake till now.
          I did not have the Money at the time,
          came back next Weekend it was gone,

Comment

Working...
          X