• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads up! WET PAINT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up! WET PAINT!

I've found a reputable source for some skins to class up the walls here. So, if you pop in and it looks weird, (or the forum might be closed momentarily) you've just caught me working on the aesthetics. It shouldn't take long.

Here's a new look. If you prefer a different look to the forum, please scroll all the way down to the bottom left and you'll find other options for the look of the forum. You will be able to change it if you find a lighter or simpler look more appealing.

Comment

The darker look is nice and makes the forum look more like the original one.
      Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

Hi Charlotte! I think it'd look nice with a background of green, perhaps with yellow letters. Ok, maybe I just said that because that's the color scheme of MY website!
        www.gijoe.50megs.com ;-)

Seriously, though, with all the time and effort you put into this, I think you need to choose whatever you like best, regardless of Peanut Gallery opinions and rock with it! Us JoeHeads will be happy with it and grateful that you're making it happen! Whatever "it" is!!!

Comment

The new look Trenches looks great! Its great to see it back!

Comment

I like old Wood Grain .
            like Vintage Box or A..T . Commander Unifirm Green
            maybe the A.T. logo all over Yellow back Ground

Comment

Working...
            X