• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian G.I.joe Torak question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian G.I.joe Torak question

Hey,
    hopefully someone here can help me. I have acquired a Torak falcon figure and I can't seem to find out what it's worth. Missing boots and chest piece and it also needs restrung. Has some light scratches on it head and a couple small holes in the cape. I'm not currently selling it because I dont know it's worth. If nobody knows maybe I could be sent in the right direction.
    thanks

Probably worth what you paid for it? Post photos.
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

They don't come up too often for sale in the U.S. I saw one similar, needed restrung, no chest piece for $155, but it did have the boots. So I'd say somewhere south of that price. I wouldn't mind having one myself.
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Custom Shirts

Comment

Great find! Probably at least $100-125 There is a reissue coming out n Brazil. You can take leg elastic from US Gijoe MB and fix lower half of figure. Can use kit or your own elastic for rest.

Comment

Working...
        X