• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Ebay finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Ebay finds

I just received a lot I ordered from Ebay. Included is a blonde green eyed PH Joe with a repro HH body. He's wearing an orange jumpsuit which has the modern Gi Joe logo on the right breast, and also two pockets on the lower legs. I think it may be a convention figure, but don't know from which set. Any help would be appreciated.

I also, in the same lot, got an Asian figure dressed in Tiger stripe cammies with a cloth boonie hat, and wearing olive drap H-gear with two canteens. All is labeled Cotswald or Elite. Does anyone have a figure like this? I'm just wanting to know what line it's from and what the name of the figure is. He carries a really nice M-16 in the old Vietnam era version. Thanks!
    Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 08-13-2018, 11:05 PM.

The second figure is of the Cotswold Collectibles "Elite Brigade" line.

They create their own house brand to emulate GI Joe, to great effect, I'd wager that a sizable percentage of collectors have an Elite Brigade figure in their collections.

Pictures of the first figure would help with an ID, it sounds like a Timeless Collection figure ( green eyes are a giveaway), but the jumpsuit sounds like Classic Collection.

Like I said, pictures help.

Comment

Here are some pics.

Comment

Yeah, tiger Stripes guy is 100% Cotswold.

Other guy looks like Timeless or Masterpiece Edition, in a Hall of Fame jumpsuit, don't know about his blue undershirt.

Comment

Well I'll enjoy having them in my collection. Just need to redress green eyes in something else.

Comment

Wasn't the blond hair green eyed figure from the Timeless Collection Footlocker from Target?

Comment

I know the Timeless footlocker did come with a blonde figure. At least mine did. I don't remember the eye color though.
              The Joe Collecting "Geek".
              Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
              www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
              Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
              www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
              Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
              www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
              Want to see my new art? Check out:
              www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

Hi all!

That orange jumpsuit is from the Hall of Fame Air Force Flyer carded outfit set. It came with a M-16 rifle and a combat knife.

James

Comment

Thanks! Do you happen to know about the blue turtle neck underneath?

Comment

Hi all,

I'm not certain about the blue turtleneck, but if I had to hazard a guess, it would be that it's the blue turtleneck from the first Hall of Fame Snake Eyes.

James

Comment

Thanks! I think you nailed it. Much obliged!

Comment

Working...
                      X