• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego spotted at Target

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mego spotted at Target

Just spotted the new Mego figures at Target. It is nice seeing them there, but the bodies look whiter/paler. Also not excited by the new francises picked. They had Cheers and Charm. They had the classics of Happy Days and Star Trek. I think they even had a monster one.
    Last edited by Aiwaloki; 08-25-2018, 08:35 AM.

I saw Star Trek, Happy Days and Action Jackson at my Target. Also saw some really large Mego figures. Those were really picked over though. Only one left was Harley Quinn.

Comment

I bought the ST Mirror Universe set and Action Jackson from a Target near me about three weeks ago. Now when I go into several of the other Targets near me there is no sign of any Mego products.

Comment

I picked up Sulu and Checkov to complete my Star Trek bridge crew. Also picked up the 14-inch Batman. He was a bit of a disappointment.

Comment

Hi all!

The Target I stopped by today had a large selection of them on an end cap display, including the 3 Star Trek sets (Sulu, Chekov, and the Mirror, Mirror Kirk and Spock 2-figure set), Action Jackson, Cheers, Charmed, Brady Bunch, Married With Children, Charlie's Angels, Facts of Life, Happy Days, Jimi Hendrix, and the I Dream of Jeannie 2-figure set. They also had the Batman, Wonder Woman, Zod, and Harley Quinn 14" figures. Apparently this was the store to go to if you're looking for the new Megos!

James
          Last edited by tatsunokofan; 08-26-2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X