• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome back to the Trenches! ROLL CALL!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back after a long time away. Had Ray flock a few heads for me last summer (came out fantastic as usual) and today finally found this "old" video I've been meaning to share for a long time. It made me smile when it was new and it still does.

https://youtu.be/4nIZC8Z28Ds

Comment

• Grifman
      Grifman commented
      Editing a comment

Hey guys, I'm here! Changed my username, I think I was under Newton on the old forums, I've used a couple names but since I started my Adventure Team site a few years ago I figured it was good to sort of combine names. Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was pretty regular on the old Trenches forum. SO happy this place is back, you have no idea. It's making me feel alive with GI Joe love again. Thanks to Charlotte and the crew for getting this place back up and running. I've missed it a ton!
    Join the adventure! http://www.adventureteamheadquarters.com

Comment

As AH-nold would say, "I'm BACH!"

Comment

Paul, the Little Greene Man, is back online.

Comment

Comment

Neutron-X reporting in. Great to have the Trenches back! Thanks for all you do making it a fun place for Joe fans to go!

Comment

MTAdventurer reporting in. Thanks for sticking with it, glad things are back up!

Comment

Hi Charlotte and everyone else. Glad you are back up. I had lost track for a couple of months, then couldn't find you! Finally found a link to patches of pride, who was nice enough to email me and let me know. Kept looking, and found you last night. Haven't posted much on the old board, but have been a follower since I was a lurker on the old AOL. Welcome back!!!

Comment

Great to see the site up and running again! I'm not on Facebook, never have been. I just knew my link didn't work anymore, and would check it every couple of months or so. Even did a search to see if maybe you had changed to another hosting site.
                  Tried my old login, didn't work. Sent a message to the administrator, nothing.

So tonight I rejoined with my old username and password. Here I am. I see usernames I remember, and some I don't. Some have said they changed their usernames, so I will need to get used to that, so I can remember who they were before.

I had read somewhere on the net that there were problems and the site was being rebuilt. Very glad to see it back! Thanks Charlotte! It will be good to see what everyone is doing in the hobby these days. Hasbro is keeping the G.I. Joe name on
                  their website, but when you click on the link there is nothing. And now they are shutting down the collectors club.

So at this point, only you two and Cotswold are the only ones keeping 1/6 Joe alive.

Thanks for keeping Joe alive!

Daryl

PS. I had to look tor a while to find my avatar. It was on here so long I forgot where I filed it, and had to go through a 2 TB portable hard drive to find it. LOL
                  Last edited by TNshooter; 05-24-2018, 06:32 AM. Reason: adding a ps

Comment

I am glad that The Trenches is back up and running.
                    A J?e Poser
                    http://hunksofplastic.blogspot.com/2...Joe-Poser.html
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/studio...57626126245473

Comment

Comment

Hello ... Everyone. New member here. I recently discovered this site after becoming disheartened by the once glorious but now spam infested forum I hung out at for years. I'm very happy to find something that's more Joe focused. Still getting my bearings.

Comment

Last edited by Forestjoe17; 06-23-2018, 02:51 PM. Reason: Accuracy

Comment

Glad to see the site back Up and running !

Comment

Back after a several year hiatus from GI Joe collecting. Saddened when I learned what happened to my favorite forum, but glad it's slowly been rebuilding. Happy to be back on here and look forward to what's to come.
                              "I've got a tough assignment for you."
                              Actively collecting since '97.
                              Original Trenches member.
                              ?????
                              ?????

Comment

Working...
                              X