• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next project

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_442.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	1778 Here's my eBay Big Jim camper van, stripped to bare bones. Not in the pic is the roof and unscratched, unbroken folding windshield. It's ready for a Next Life as something cool. I'm just not sure WHAT it'll be, though. Sometimes brainstorming is as much fun as the project itself!
    -ATC

AT Commander's HQ:
    www.gijoe.50megs.com
    Last edited by ATC; 10-14-2018, 01:16 PM.

I'm not seeing any pics! Great project to put your own ideas into. I have seen some cool customs using this truck. I had this and the Emergency rig as a kid. Great toys and Gijoe fits in the driver seat. I have seen Wolf Pack, AT Joe , Big Jim Mobile Karate Studio, and Mego Monsters. I am looking forward to seeing what you do. I am wanting to create the Maxx FX mobile Movie truck that didn't make it past the concept art. There is a guy who can print out stickers to fit over the vinyl parts for you.

Comment

For some reason the picture didn't upload. I redid it. Hope you can see it now. I'm planning to use thin sheet plastic for walls on this one, so it's really a blank slate...

Comment

There enough there small one seater Utility Cart
        maybe Joe Lunch Wagon .
        Capture Pygmy Gorrliia Tranport.
        repair Wagon
        Supply Cart.
        Invader Waening System With Radar Dish .
        Mimi Command Post

Comment

Make it into a minivan full of child seats, food wrappers and pee wee sporting equipment.

Comment

I made a six wheeled RC vertion of a incomplete Babs Country Camper to go along with the regular RC BJ & Babs variants.

Comment

Hmm... The Big Jim brown color reminds me of gijoe secret agent brown color, so maybe I'll do something spy related with it.

Comment

Working...
              X