• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Joe Club Black Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Joe Club Black Friday

I just check Joe Club store and they started their sale. One thing no major blow out prices but some good buys here and there. A word of warning don't wait to long some stuff will be gone and no blow out prices.

Some good deals, Lost talkers look half price and the repro PH was from the Pegasus Bridge set and is probably the nicest repro 60's era figure made. and he only wants $15 for it?
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Did anyone do a review on the JMF set? I was wondering how the uniform was compared to the James Desimon (SP?) version. I really like to get the Mike Power's set but I am not feeling it at $32. I got the lost talkers but those are great deals..

Comment

I may get a couple of the talkers, and I think the Club Green Beret set could be had cheaper. The only think that is not duplicated is the box. You can get all of the equipment by buying 2 Timelss collection Green Beret machine gun out post sets. Didn't see anything else that I would buy. JMHO.

Comment

I picked up an extra Urban Adventurer set, the repro red PH figure, an extra pilot set, and a couple of sets of helmets. You can never have too many.

Comment

I got a bunch of the yellow flight suits. Just because they're cool!

Comment

Well I just went through my Black Friday box from the Club. The yellow flight suit set surprise me because it came a cloth cap instead of plastic one and dog tag were metal one from 30th Anniversary for $9.00 good deal for a regular price. Medic and Navy helmets the Navy one are sold out. The Urban uniform sets they are sold out to. Two con sets and some odds and ends. Well the club store have about 22 day left before they close their doors for good that bummer. Later

Comment

Working...
              X