• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POST YOUR FREEBIES NOW! Buck's Karma Day is starting early!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POST YOUR FREEBIES NOW! Buck's Karma Day is starting early!

Buck never really followed the rules, so let's start the KARMA Day a little early (and since Easter is tomorrow, also.)

For those members who may not know who or what we're talking about, let me explain. Buck Ferguson was a member of the Trenches community since its beginning back on AOL. Over the years, he never failed to spread the love of this hobby in our community with his constant gifts of karma. Buck died unexpectedly a few years ago, but his memory and influence in this hobby will never be forgotten. His birthday was on April 1st and it always seemed fitting since it was also April Fools day. His sense of humor screamed from his posts and you just couldn't help grinning.

Here's how it works:

1. Find an item that you're comfortable with giving away for free (to include shipping).

2. Post the item in this thread with instructions with instructions for claiming.

3. Be sure to let the winning individual know they won.

4. I'd like to ask that once you've claimed a freebie, please refrain from claiming another to allow for other folks to participate in the fun.

Happy Karma Day! Miss you, Buck.

I'd like to offer up this 30th Anniversary Sailor figure for Buck Karma Day. Send me a board PM or email me at sdsherman62@gmail.com to claim him. USA shipping only, please.

Comment

Working...
    X