• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouth of Doom sticks??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouth of Doom sticks??

Just wanted to report that repro GIJOE 1969 Mouth of Doom Sticks are available from 3 Sons. I will be placing an order soon. They also have some other interesting items.

Here's the link:
    Welcome to 3rd SON Books On-Line Store of Vintage & Contemporary Books, Toys & Games.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Custom Shirts

Comment

I just received my order from third son. I picked up the reproduction crane for the ATV. I don't think AWESOME is an overstatement! I'm very impressed!

Comment

Shame you didn't get any of the MOD poles I did Jay. Half of what Paul is asking and I am not 100% but I believe he molded my copy. Isn't it great to be in America?
        - Scott
        PH and Proud
        Bulletmann - Hyatta
        See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

I am sorry.. I would love a pole from you. Are you still casting them? I just got an email on or around Black Friday and popped in to see what new stuff he has done. No order have been placed yet. LOL. I got xmass stuff going on,. Merry X mass everyone..

Comment

Working...
          X