• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Skull Reviews Vintage GI Joe Videos Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter, what I asked was that you stop bumping this post and I suggested adding the link of your You Tube Channel to your signature block. This would make it easier to find the specific video and not continually updating (bumping) this thread. I have taken the liberty as an Admin to update your signature with the link for you. Now feel free to join in conversations knowing that with each post you will be providing a link to your videos even when the topic does not pertain to restoration or repair. Keep in mind that your videos are welcome here as are your contributions, it is just a more logical way of sharing the info.
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Thanks for posting that video on repairing the shoulder holsters, I had a broken one I just fixed using your method.

Comment

Working...
      X