• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Figure to my Platoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Figure to my Platoon

Here is the Green Beret Outpost guy I am working on. I got the parts from Jack in a deal for some work I did for him. All vintage figure and all vintage accessories. Bazooka still fires and has nailed the cat from across the room.

- Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Looks great Scott! I've got everything to put one of these together now too. I just need the space to display him. Getting two new bookshelves over the holidays, and after some rearranging I'll have a display area. The Green Berets will be well represented.

Comment

That's one I would like to add to the collection some day.
      Visit my You Tube Channel to view my repair videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCutloOkBc0m6l_ePONmhYrw?view_as=subscriber

Comment

Wow, minty looking! I like the look of those camo shirts buttoned to the top like that.

Comment

Very nice, Scott!

Comment

Very smart!

Comment

Outstanding

Comment

Well, with the government all but certain to shut down, I guess my bookshelves (and putting together sets for display) will be on hold for now. Hope it ends soon.

Comment

Yeah Myles, I know what you mean. My leave got cancelled today. Working for no pay over the holidays is such a joy!

Comment

LOL on nailing the cat! Nice figure Scott!

Comment

Working...
                    X