• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the club's store ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the club's store ???

Has anyone heard of a final closing date for the clubs store? I didn't see any closing date in the final official club magazine. They still have some 12 inch product.

If I recall, and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, Brian has one year to sell off his remaining stock. This explains why he was able to do the last FSS set. I had heard whispers that there "may" be some Back Yard Patrol figures pop up here and there if more stock piles accessories are uncovered in the ware house. That we will see. I suspect Brian won't have any fire sales any time soon.

Brian sold of a ton of figures at the convention that were located in his warehouse. Cases of nude unpainted headed SA figures, vintage style figures and cases of accessories and so on. I went in to snatch up a case of 50 nude vintage style figures for Joe Lanta but all that were left were the SA figs, so I passed.

I don't go into the Club store all that much but I should I suppose. I know it sets off my anti virus every time I enter it. So I usually make my purchases over the phone.
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Working...
    X