• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 D Prints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 D Prints

I got a 3D printer for Xmass and have been playing around in drafting some joe gear. If anyone is interested, I started a collection of Joe prints on thingivere. I hope to add more content as time goes. Enjoy.

https://www.thingiverse.com/aiwaloki/collections/gi-joe

Nice. About time someone does this for Joe gear.
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

How about some 12-inch prints? Hard to find things, like the Enfield revolver! ?

Comment

FYI. I made some map cases w/ caps and some AT Sample Analyses machine legs.

Comment

I could use 3 of the sample analyzer legs! What software do you use to design the 3D image? Thinking of getting one of those printers someday.

Comment

I made them in Tinkercad. They are slightly different from the original. I am going to add some pics when I get a chance. I be happy to print them for you at cost. You will need to sand them a little and paint them to taste. PM if you like. Also you can get a ender 3 3d printer for around $180 shipped w/ the filament for about $20 a reel. If you have the time, it is a fun hobby. Just be prepared to get frustrated a little as it still an art and they have not made the printers smart so you have to do some thinking and tinkering.

Comment

I would love to get a 3D printer, but, right now, I am not that tech savy for one.
              The Joe Collecting "Geek".
              Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
              www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
              Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
              www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
              Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
              www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
              Want to see my new art? Check out:
              www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

Working...
              X