• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trenches is easily accessed on your smart phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trenches is easily accessed on your smart phone

Since we're using the latest vbulletin script, the forum is designed to look great on a smartphone. You can even take photos with your phone and insert them right into your posts.

My advice is to pull the main page (www.thetrenchesforum.com) of the forum up on safari or whatever browser your phone uses. Then use the "insert" button at the bottom of the screen (as if you were going to insert it into a message or email). Choose the "Add to Home Screen" option and it'll add an app icon for the Trenches to your main index on your phone. It'll make it simple to access the Trenches via your smartphone after that.

I have to admit, I'm pretty psyched it's so easy to add photos to the forum like that. I know a lot of you preferred facebook for that reason, so hopefully this will make it just as easy for you to do it here.

It works swell! Thanks for the great tip!

Comment

Smartphone access is awesome.

Comment

Hi Charlotte,

I'm a newbie here and would like to say this site looks great on a 27" screen.. It's good to see the Trenches up and running again.. thanks for the tips.
        Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

GREAT!

Comment

Working...
          X