• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLICE MEMORABALIA...off topic I know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLICE MEMORABALIA...off topic I know

Does anyone here collect or know someone who collects Police memorabalia? I used to be a Baltimore City police officer and, like most cops, have a bunch of stuff I collected over the years. Would like to make room in my house and spread joy to other police collectors.

I don't collect it, but I do have an old badge I have wondered about - like where it came from. Probably belonged to a relative.
    I also have a whistle which goes with it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 02-01-2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• geyejoeme
      geyejoeme commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are pretty cool. Would be interesting to learn how you ended up with them. A photo of whoever it was along with the two items in a shadow box would make a nice family heritage display.

I have two Police Interceptor Crown Victorias... does that make me a collector? ?

Comment

• geyejoeme
      geyejoeme commented
      Editing a comment

If you own two police cars.....you might be a police collector.

Comment

I couldn't resist. 2007s both with 117k on odometers. Bought both for $1,800 at a police auction. Gave them to my sons. Cheap cars.

Comment

• geyejoeme
        geyejoeme commented
        Editing a comment

Be lucky enough to be at a sheriff's auction where all the OTHER vehicles were high end drug seizure vehicles and sports cars... Nobody was interested in the lonely pair of boring cop black & whites at the back of the lot.?

Comment

Working...
      X