• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timeless Collection Air Force & American Alliance Academy Cadets..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeless Collection Air Force & American Alliance Academy Cadets..

Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Never had and still don't have the original Cadets. Loved these hen they came out and picked up a couple sets. Don't understand why Hasbro never made the Marine Cadet originally. Also, why didn't they ever include socks?

Comment

Originally posted by kmvargo View Post
      Never had and still don't have the original Cadets. Loved these hen they came out and picked up a couple sets. Don't understand why Hasbro never made the Marine Cadet originally. Also, why didn't they ever include socks?
      I've also got a "Timeless Collection West Point & Annapolis Cadets" set which I will post at a later time, both the Cadet sets are almost non existent in the UK and demand quite high prices when found. Yeah, I think socks would have been good, but I suppose none were included to keep the cost of the set down, they can be added by owners of both sets.

Comment

Originally posted by kmvargo View Post
        Don't understand why Hasbro never made the Marine Cadet originally.
        Because there is no such thing as a Marine Cadet. Annapolis graduates are commissioned as either Navy or Marine officers. The redcoat uniform is for the President's Own Marine Band.

-Nate

Comment

Sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by inntruderr61 View Post
            Sharp!
            Thanks inntruderr61.

Comment

Working...
            X