• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIJCC Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIJCC Purchases

I have been out of the Joe acquisition phase for the past several years, as I had a goal of retiring early, which meant paying down most of my debts. I finally accomplished (at least for the time being, HaHa!). As a former collector's club member, I received an email from them (as many of you probably did) stating that former members could make purchases of their remaining items, so I decided to take a look. Having not had a new Joe purchase in a while, I decided to take the plunge and I'm glad I did!

I picked up the talking pilot and talking sailor, along with the 2015 Adventures of GI Joe Adventurer convention set w/Fantastic Free-fall and Descent into Darkness sets. I am very pleased with them! Of course now I regret selling my club talking Astronaut and talking Marine a few years ago.

Think I'll head back to the store and see what's still available.

nice stuff!

Comment

Working...
    X