• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timeless Collection III, Talking Action Pilot..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeless Collection III, Talking Action Pilot..

Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Great looking Joe!

Comment

Nice pics! Your box looks like it has been around a bit, judging from the wear marks, gives it a little extra character. Mine just sits on a shelf . I think the TC line was great - I wish they had done more wide releases of the AT variants instead of those zone-specific store releases that I only saw online from third parties, with heavy markup.

Comment

Hi lookforjoe,

Yes the box is a bit tatty, it's been around a bit, I bought the set off a dealer some years back. I've also had the Joe out and used it in one of my comic strips (Parachute Day 2) posted on this forum. More releases of the AT would have been nice. Most of my 40th sets are still boxed/carded, but i couldn't resist unboxing some of it for play. I know of some folks who regard keeping stuff boxed as a crime, I'm 50/50 on the matter lol!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by inntruderr61 View Post
            Nice!
            Thanks Jim, it's a quality set.

Comment

Working...
            X