• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toy Lanta AAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Lanta AAR

Joe Lanta 2019 AAR. (A fond farewell to the Marriott Century Center)

Another Joe (Toy) Lanta in the books and another great event. The little show that could has grown into the place to go for toy goodness. Good venue, good friends and a good time as always. David Lane and the posse should be commended again for the work that they put into this event. It seems to get bigger and better every year.

Show Staff was on point as always. Buddy was a blur and once again was the show celebrity. Everyone wants to be Buddy! He embodies the inner child in all of us. That is why we love him so. David Lane was ever present and the dad of the gig. With his ever present Stetsen, he stood as tall as Mclintock, making sure the cattle were properly herded. Marten was 110 MPH all weekend. I honestly think I only got to visit with him for a few moments all weekend. I did miss seeing his daughters there this year. It has been fun watching them grow. Ricky and Bambi with their soothing tones serenading us as we reached for our wallets, and of course Sarsaparilla the singing Gorilla! EJ was hawking his wares as always but was visibly slowing down. We love us some EJ, but he needs to not try to undertake so much, his reserve tank looked to be running on fumes. Kathy and the sign in staff were friendly and a truly welcoming site. Hotel/Show security was ever present and from what I understand put to the test this year. Great to hear that the good guys won!

Eagle Eye Bulletman head

Original Hot Wheels Custom Mustang from the Sweet 16

Again, another show in the books and another great weekend with friends and family. David Lane and his crew should be commended for another great show, and I know Cody is looking down and smiling knowing his memory is alive and well in our hearts and in this show. We love you guys, until next year. . .
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Excellent AAR, GI Defender! Sounds like an awesome show... and you made some phenomenal scores! I might've missed Atlanta, but I can hardly wait for Kentucky...

- ATC
    AT Commander's HQ: www.gijoe.50megs.com

Comment

Wow!!! What a great report. I am glad you got your Singapore Bazooka. I am going to have make time to go to one of these events.

Comment

Working...
      X