• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Interview For Vintage Joe heads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Interview For Vintage Joe heads

https://wnyt.com/news/gi-joe-collect...I0a-DVV694WLns

BEJOE

That is pretty cool.

Comment

that was awesome

Comment

Very cool collection! Great story...until the end when the reporter calls his Joes the dreaded "D-word" (dolls)! Hey reporter dude, G.I.Joe (and Hasbro) coined the term Action Figure!!!

Comment

WOW!! Thanks for the link to the story.

Comment

That was cool, thanks for sharing it.
            Visit my You Tube Channel to view my repair videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCutloOkBc0m6l_ePONmhYrw?view_as=subscriber

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

Thanks for the link! That story was from my local NBC affiliate station and the shop/museum is only two hours from me. I had no idea this place was around and I missed seeing the story when it aired. Thank You for cluing me in on this place! I will try to make a visit to Lone Wolf, OK this Summer.

Comment

Took me a couple of months, but I finally made it to the Repair Shop and Museum. They had an open house on Saturday, June 22 and I made a road trip to see it. It's a small(ish) space at the moment, but nicely displayed and curated, and you can get right up to the figures to really check out the details. There is a fun WWII diorama set up with a beach landing leading into an uphill assault on some dug in German Soldiers. They have plans to expand the space into connecting buildings so there will be even more things on display in the future. I spoke with Dr. Vitale for a bit and the Curator at length. Both really, really nice guys and fun to talk with. Dr. Vitale showed me some of the "talkers" he's repaired. I got a bunch of pics and thought I'd share a few. Great place to visit for GI JOE fans and collectors!

Comment

Working...
                  X