• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New shelving for some of my Joes/VAM/GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shelving for some of my Joes/VAM/GM

Added these this past winter, many of these figure boxes have been in the attic since I bought them back in the 90's and early-mid 00's. The footlockers have been stashed here there & everywhere. Nice to now have a central location.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F6_B69_FEC-_ED9_C-4171-_B729-2_D7_D6_F31_DD9_D.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.0 KB ID:	310

these shelves were already in place, just rearranged to fit more boxed figures. All the CC stuff has never been out the attic before.

No room downstairs for these and the rest of the stuff in the attic

Located clear PET cases (thanks to Rob @ UAMHQ for the idea) that will work for all the loose VAM/Joes I keep out on the shelf, and to replace the clear lid/coffin boxes that fall apart

Last edited by lookforjoe; 04-01-2018, 12:40 PM.

You have a lot of nice stuff. Are the footlockers full of accesories?

Comment

The shelving is good, it makes everything look nice and tidy. I've stacked my MAM locker boxes from the ground up like bricks.. You have some impressive man-toys for sure and a lot of it (multiples), It's good to see some MAM stuff amongst it all as well, the MAM Rhino jeep is a vehicle fave of mine.
      Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

Wow! Great looking collection!

Comment

Thanks. Yes, the footlockers are full of clothing, boots, accessories, etc. I have another ten or so I don't have room for here. Both my kids had Rhino jeeps when they were young. They played hard with them, like I did as a kid

Click image for larger version

Name:	AMadam.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	345

Attached Files

Comment

That's a good photo, it looks like the poor figure on the motorcycle will come off second best.

Comment

Originally posted by amwic View Post
              That's a good photo, it looks like the poor figure on the motorcycle will come off second best.

Oh yeah. That strike cycle had a hard life . The Rhino jeep was repaired & patched many times in the couple year span my son played with them. It sat in my back yard for a good 16 years until I realized I could use the wheels & axles to fix a dead AT troubleshooter - not direct fit - I had to machine the hubs to fit the AT axles

Comment

No wonder that Rhino jeep looks battered and tattered, 16 years out in all weathers is a harsh test, at least the wheels stood the test of time and were usable again, cool!

Comment

Originally posted by amwic View Post
                  No wonder that Rhino jeep looks battered and tattered, 16 years out in all weathers is a harsh test, at least the wheels stood the test of time and were usable again, cool!

It still has some use - I use it as a prop in various scenes

Comment

Nice photo!

Comment

You have an amazing collection LFJ! thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                      X