• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Easter Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter Sunday

I hope you all have a safe and Happy Easter with the family . Oh forgot and friends .

Happy Easter everyone. I hope the Easter bunny is good to everyone!
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

Happy Easter !!!!!

Comment

Thanks dezoat,

It was beautiful sunny and warm weather here in the UK over the Easter weekend holiday, there was a feeling of good Karma in the air on Good Friday when i visted Kingston on Thames in Surrey, it was very busy and people were in a very happy mood, the pubs/bars along the river Thames were packed out, people were very friendly and chatty. Easter is always something very special to look forward to each year, tonight i managed to eat the rest of my milk chocolate Easter egg, I had started munching bits of it on friday and now I've got to run twice as fast in the morning to burn off the extra calories I also purchased 2 slime encrusted Aliens in eggs, I hatched them out and they are sticky blighters LOL!

I hope other members had a great Easter holiday.

Last edited by amwic; 04-24-2019, 10:38 PM.
        Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

Well I hope everyone had a great and safe Easter weekend. Thanks for the posts.

Comment

Working...
          X