• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memorial Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190525_001142.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	4632 I'm very fortunate. While many of the men in my family have served in the Armed Forces; No one in my family has died in war since the 1860's. However I did have a step-Grandfather who was at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, a cousin who was gassed (but survived) in WWI, and a Great Uncle who was in the Battle of the Bulge. Me and my brother, my Dad, his brother, and their father (my grandfather) all served in the U.S. Navy. Grandpa was serving aboard a carrier in the Battle of the Coral Sea. He remembered the planes being launched for the Marianas Turkey Shoot, and not coming back since the planes ran out of fuel. Here are a couple of photos of almost my entire Navy/Marine Corps Gi Joe Team. I still have other Joes to outfit with uniforms, but I started with the dress uniforms. Have a safe and peaceful Memorial Day weekend, and enjoy the blessings of life and liberty with your family and friends. And remember the sacrifice of so many Gi Joes who never came back. Click image for larger version  Name:	20190525_001142.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.1 KB ID:	3214Click image for larger version  Name:	20190525_000947.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	3215
    Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 12-19-2020, 12:16 AM.

Bumping so I can update soon. I have several Joes in Navy Attack I will post here. And also one Honor Guard uniform which I need a Joe to fill, and an Annapolis Cadet. Coming soon!

Comment

Working...
    X